It is truth. Most of the events on my calendar are book releases, followed by the dates of my exams, then by readathons. Some I randomly throw for myself, some are official.
( Speaking of readathons, I had the idea of a themed readathon where you only read books in the colors of your current most used device’s wallpaper ! If you feel like changing your wallpaper then you still have to go with the old one’s colors. I wonder if it’s a good idea…)
I will be sharing with you the bookish events on my calendar for the rest of June, July and August ! So without further ado, let’s get started ! (This line is strangely eveywhere…)
- Sunday 17th:
This will be a 24-hour readathon I’m doing for myself, in which I will be reading mostly funny books or heavily illustrated books, or MG, as a celebration of the beginning of the summer I’ve been really looking forward to ! I’d love for you to join if you feel like it !
I will be reading two Diary of a Wimpy Kid books ( I love that series ♥), one Minecraft guide on battles (Yup, I play Minecraft, and yup, I keep getting killed by skeletons and running in terror from enders), and if I can make it, I’ll be rereading The One and Only Ivan !
- Tuesday 26th: release of A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh
- Tuesday 10th: release of Fawkes by Nadine Brandes
- Weekend 21st-22nd: The 24in48 readathon!! The event I most look forward to every summer 💓
- Tuesday 31st: release of The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken
- 4th-17th: TomeTopple readathon
- Tuesday 28th: release of City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab 💓
That’s..it? I expected more 😂 That’s alright anyway !